Your Quiz Results
You scored 5 out of 5
WONK Status! Your glutes and brain are the model of perfection. You scored 5 out of 5. Find other fitness WONKs in the School of Education, Teaching, and Health.
- Approximately how many miles would you need to run in order to burn the number of calories found in a 32 oz McDonald’s Triple Thick Chocolate Shake? You Answered: 11 miles Correct!
- How much cardiovascular exercise should a healthy adult get weekly for health benefits? You Answered: 150 minutes Correct!
- Which of the following is not recommended from the National Sleep Foundation to help improve your sleep? You Answered: Participate in physical activity, especially at night Correct!
- What are the top 3 preventable risk factors for premature death in the US? You Answered: Smoking, high blood pressure, and being overweight Correct!
- RICE is an acronym used to remember first aid treatment for minor injuries like sprains or strains. What does RICE stand for? You Answered: Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation Correct!
Share on Facebook!