are you a Documentary Wonk?
Congratulations! You scored 3 out of 5
Producer status—you are definitely on your way up in the biz.
- What is the highest grossing documentary film of all time?
- You Answered: An Inconvenient Truth Correct Answer: Fahrenheit 9/11
- Which of the following is not an example of successful fair use in documentary film?
- You Answered: Using copyrighted material to repeat the original purpose (e.g., using a popular song as soundtrack) Correct!
- What do filmmakers think is acceptable ethical practice?
- You Answered: Asking a subject to stage an activity that he or she usually performs Correct!
- Which of the following documentary films uses no fictional elements?
- You Answered: Andy Warhol's Sleep Correct!
- Which of these films is not an example of cinéma vérité?
- You Answered: The Maysles Brothers' Salesman Correct Answer: Joris Ivens' Rain
Share on Facebook!
Click here to check out some exceptional wonks who
aced their challenges.
Are you ready for another wonk challenge?