are you a NASCAR Wonk?
Congratulations! You scored 3 out of 5
You’re racing toward the Top 10.
- What does NASCAR stand for?
- You Answered: National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing Correct!
- What is drafting?
- You Answered: Cars lining up one behind the other to reduce wind resistance and energy to maintain speed Correct!
- What does a spotter do?
- You Answered: Communicates with the team's technical staff Correct Answer: Communicates with the driver via radio about track conditions and competitor proximity
- What were the (approximately) max RPMs during this year's Daytona 500?
- You Answered: 9,400 Correct!
- How many cars can a NASCAR Sprint Cup series team field?
- You Answered: 3 Correct Answer: 4
Share on Facebook!
Click here to check out some exceptional wonks who
aced their challenges.