Are you a Tax Wonk?
Congratulations! You scored 3 out of 5
The Internal Revenue Code is around 5000 pages- try again!
- What constitutional amendment legalized federal income tax in the US?
- You Answered: Eighteenth Correct Answer: Sixteenth
- What was the first major US city to impose income tax?
- You Answered: Philadelphia Correct!
- Who was the first president to file a joint tax return with his spouse?
- You Answered: President Harry Truman Correct Answer: President Franklin Roosevelt
- During which was the first income tax imposed?
- You Answered: The Civil War Correct!
- Who was the last president to complete his tax return by hand?
- You Answered: President Ronald Reagan Correct!
Share on Facebook!
Click here to check out some exceptional wonks who
aced their challenges.