Your Quiz Results
You scored 1 out of 5
Stick to Newtonian physics. You're not quite a quantum WONK yet.
- How did Einstein describe quantum entanglement? You Answered: As his biggest mistake Correct Response: Spooky action at a distance
- Schrödinger’s cat is a thought experiment that highlights the seemingly paradoxical nature of what aspect of quantum mechanics? You Answered: The impossibility of causality Correct Response: The role of the observer in measurements
- According to Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle, which of the following things cannot be known simultaneously with unlimited precision? You Answered: All of the above Correct!
- The principle of quantum superposition implies which of the following? You Answered: When a particle’s location is measured, then another particle is created in another location called the “superposition.” Correct Response: Quantum states can possess mutually exclusive properties at the same time, like “up” and “down” or “left” and “right.”
- The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics is sometimes summarized as which of the following? You Answered: The quantum is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. Correct Response: Shut up and calculate.
Share on Facebook!