Your Quiz Results
You scored 5 out of 5
Congrats, Campaign WONK.
- What are crosstabs? You Answered: Fine-grained information within polling results. For instance, you may know that 70% respondents support a policy, but if you want to know how many Hispanic women support the policy, you can look to the cross tabs. Correct!
- In direct mail, what does red tag mean? You Answered: Mail that is categorized as political and will be treated as though it were first-class Correct!
- When buying online advertising space, you can often choose between buying CPM and what? You Answered: Cost-per-click (CPC) Correct!
- When a candidate or issue isn't listed near the top of the ballot, it's often referred to as what type of race? You Answered: Down-ballot Correct!
- In direct mail, how many seconds do you have to grab someone's attention? You Answered: About 5 Correct!
Share on Facebook!